Follow the ride. Join the fight!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Day Off in Jackson






Today we took a day off to enjoy the beauty of Jackson, Wyoming and the Grand Teton National Park. Since it is late, I will not write a lot, but I would like to share some pictures we took of the day and area.

I will also say that after a beautiful day today, it turned really cold and wet again tonight and there are predictions of more rain, hail, and possible snow tomorrow. Whatever...we will ride at 7 a.m. from Jackson to Lewis Lake, about 70 miles.

Nah...there's nothing to this global climate change stuff.

Here are some shots.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of my aunt and uncle above was a mistake that I cannot figure out how to fix...so just skip over that picture...you already saw it a few days ago anyway. Sorry...too tired and too late to figure out how to delete it.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete