Follow the ride. Join the fight!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oldest Polish Catholic Church in Canada

The church shown with the blog from yesterday was at the top of a hill a few days back. We stopped to take pictures, but I could not work it in to the blog, but I wanted you to see it. We are seeing a whole lot of beautiful churches these days and I could load the blog with them, but will not.

This one was interesting to us, however, because I've never thought of Canada as a place where there were large communities of Polish people. The signs out in front of this church indicate that Mass is still said in Polish at 10 a.m. on Sunday mornings....prime time.

Tonight we are about 15 miles south of Montreal in Quebec. YAY! We were in Ontario for 9 days. We are in a great camp-ground with an internet cafe...so al of us are sitting here trying to catch up on our blogs.

I've got to go start the fire for our burgers tonight.

Did 87 miles today and will do 90 tomorrow. Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. I don't want you to finish this ride so soon. I will miss your blogs. Couldn't you ride home?
    I'm sure it doesn't seem "soon" to you and especially Cindy and Kathy.

    ReplyDelete